What I've learned so far this summer (or will learn)...
1. Having no Air Conditioning in my car in 90-100 degree weather is awesome.
2. Senior Week is just an excuse for drunks to get drunk, fucks to get fucked, and cops to fill their quota. You graduated two years ago...get over it
3. Sony's Playstation 3 is an expensive investment. 600 Dollars for a 20-pound video gaming system with HD. Hi-Def is the reason the system costs so much, and I don't even have a damn HD Television. In fact, I don't think I own a Television that was even made in the last 10 years. However, Sony is the best though. It's just expensive, that's all.
4. Agressive Drivers are all assholes and need to die. It seems that their main target is 1992 Toyota Paseos. I want to get stickers that say "Agressive Drivers: Fuck You" That'll show 'em...that'll show 'em.
5. The Arizona Wildcats are the hottest women's college softball team. EVER.
6. I don't care what anyone says; Elvis impersonators are the shit.
7. Is an ollie down a 14-Flat-14 possible?
8. Vans Warped Tour has become filled with emo bands. Where has the punk gone?
9. Amy Winehouse NEEDS to go to rehab; only a drug addict could create a song like that. 'Most ridiculous song. Seriously people, are artists even thinking when they write songs anymore? Oh Yeah that's right, someone probably wrote that for her.
10. I've realized that every "new age" rap song these days aren't catchy, they're just incredibly annoying and repetative...and easy. This brings me to the conclusion that infact, anyone, ANYONE, can become a rap star. They just need to come up with some bullshit rap line or create some new words that make no sense and "they gots money in the bank". I could probably make a huge Platinum hit with a song about "Man I Ain't Doin At" or "Get Steezy On That Shit".
11. I'm glad the judge decided to keep Paris Hilton in jail. She needs to learn some lessons. She thinks the Law doesn't apply to her. I would really love to see her jail experience change her as a person. Like she comes out and she's like "I've found faith in the Bible and Jesus Christ....There IS a life besides being rich and shopping and................what is it that I do again....?"
12. It looks like the Tony Hawk video game franchise may have some competition with EA Games' SKATE. This game is way more realistc and the game developers actually understand skateboarding. You use the analog controls; The left to control the movement, and the right to do all the tricks. This is kinda confusing but the developers say it's "rewarding". They also say that they've got the feel and the vibe down. Plus it's like one hugeeeeeeeeeee city, like the size of GTA:Vice City, but just for skating. One big skate city. So awesome, can't wait.
AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF HAVING TO WATCH HORRIBLE SINGING AND LOOK AT RIDICULOUS HAIRSTYLE AFTER RIDICULOUS HAIRSTYLE, SANJAYA IS FINALLY GONE!!!!! WE CAN NOW GET BACK TO OUR DAILY LIVES. IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER WHO WINS ANYMORE TO ME, BECAUSE ATLEAST HE CAN'T. AND IF HE DID, I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD NEVER WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN. I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. BY THE WAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN SANJAYA'S SISTERS PICTURES THAT HIT THE INTERNET? THERE'S ONE WHERE SHE IS NAKED BUT HAS A GUITAR IN FRONT OF HER. SHE LOOKS LIKE A FEMALE SANJAYA, I ALMOST THREW UP. KINDA LIKE THE LADY THAT THREW UP WHEN JASON AND I WENT TO GO SEE REIGN OVER ME AND I ALMOST GOT PUKED ON. ANYWAY, THIS T-SHIRT FROM BUSTED TEES IS NOW ACCEPTABLE IN MY BOOK...
So I got my wisdom teeth out on friday. I was so freaked out and worried about it but it was the greatest experience. I got to the Oral Surgeon around 10, and walked into the room. The doc sat me in the chair and put two cold metal clamps and a thing on my finger to check my heartbeat, pulse, and blood pressure. Then the doc put a tube to breathe through my nose with. First he just used Oxygen and then he started using a laughing gas. I was sooo high and I remember knowing when the laughing gas turned on. I was like "Whoaaa this is so awesome...". Then They put the IV needle in my arm and I blacked out. Seriously that was the last thing I remembered. I don't even remember waking up and sitting in the car for the 30 minute ride home. I don't remember a thing! Percocets are my new friend, and I have decided that they are the "feel-good" drug of 2007. hehehehe. Problem is, now I am out of them and I am craving them, cuz I am still in a little bit of pain.
Reign Over Me was great. I really enjoyed that movie a lot...
Except for when the lady behind me puked everywhere and missed me by a seat.
One seat. One seat and I would have been that kid.
I think she did puke on the guy two seats down, it was pretty bad.
In fact, the cleaning crew really didn't come until like a hour or so into the movie until word got out.
I felt like I was being involved in a crime scene. They had flashlights and put black trash bags on the seat and covered the puke with this stuff to make it smell "lemony fresh".
But yeah anyway Reign Over Me was good, go see it!
Then today I saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...
The movie was good but would have been 100% better with Shredder, Bebob & Rocksteady, or at least Krang. However it reminded me a lot of the old cartoon show so it was fun to watch. TMNT sequel with The Shredder? You can count on it!
Tomorrow we are working on making boxes and such to skate at our park, and we also need to finish sweeping and clean out the sorrounding area. Fun times with your bros!
I have a total crush on this cute girl that works at Vans.
That is all. How about some damn comments? Gheesh.
The Departed is the best movie I've seen in a while.
MASN (The Mid-Atlantic Sports Network)is the coolest channel ever!!!
Last night I procrastinated to the maximum by watching Orioles Classics.
The 1970 World Series - Baltimore Orioles Vs. Cincinnati Reds - Riverfront Stadium, OH. Game 1
It was amazing, but I didn't get to watch the whole thing.
Orioles Classics are the greatest!
In other news...
Bernie Mac is retiring from being a comedian.
I didn't think he was a comedian, I thought he was just a guy who got paid to complain about everything.
Hahaha, you're retiring...
Yeah, well that's what Jay-Z said too.
In other other news...
The Miada gang now has a skatepark???!!!! What the fuck?!!!
Yep, it's true my friends, and it's SECRET. You will never know about it unless you are cool with us or if you somehow stumble upon it.
I was going to make some blueprints of it on Paint, but they wouldn't do any justice. This weekend we're gonna sweep it up and begin planning/finding things to put at the park. Fun fun fun! I'll post more later as we go along.