|Epicly Late to post this entry...
||[Jun. 8th, 2007|09:04 pm]
What I've learned so far this summer (or will learn)...|
1. Having no Air Conditioning in my car in 90-100 degree weather is awesome.
2. Senior Week is just an excuse for drunks to get drunk, fucks to get fucked, and cops to fill their quota. You graduated two years ago...get over it
3. Sony's Playstation 3 is an expensive investment. 600 Dollars for a 20-pound video gaming system with HD. Hi-Def is the reason the system costs so much, and I don't even have a damn HD Television. In fact, I don't think I own a Television that was even made in the last 10 years. However, Sony is the best though. It's just expensive, that's all.
4. Agressive Drivers are all assholes and need to die. It seems that their main target is 1992 Toyota Paseos. I want to get stickers that say "Agressive Drivers: Fuck You" That'll show 'em...that'll show 'em.
5. The Arizona Wildcats are the hottest women's college softball team. EVER.
6. I don't care what anyone says; Elvis impersonators are the shit.
7. Is an ollie down a 14-Flat-14 possible?
8. Vans Warped Tour has become filled with emo bands. Where has the punk gone?
9. Amy Winehouse NEEDS to go to rehab; only a drug addict could create a song like that. 'Most ridiculous song. Seriously people, are artists even thinking when they write songs anymore? Oh Yeah that's right, someone probably wrote that for her.
10. I've realized that every "new age" rap song these days aren't catchy, they're just incredibly annoying and repetative...and easy. This brings me to the conclusion that infact, anyone, ANYONE, can become a rap star. They just need to come up with some bullshit rap line or create some new words that make no sense and "they gots money in the bank". I could probably make a huge Platinum hit with a song about "Man I Ain't Doin At" or "Get Steezy On That Shit".
11. I'm glad the judge decided to keep Paris Hilton in jail. She needs to learn some lessons. She thinks the Law doesn't apply to her. I would really love to see her jail experience change her as a person. Like she comes out and she's like "I've found faith in the Bible and Jesus Christ....There IS a life besides being rich and shopping and................what is it that I do again....?"
12. It looks like the Tony Hawk video game franchise may have some competition with EA Games' SKATE. This game is way more realistc and the game developers actually understand skateboarding. You use the analog controls; The left to control the movement, and the right to do all the tricks. This is kinda confusing but the developers say it's "rewarding". They also say that they've got the feel and the vibe down. Plus it's like one hugeeeeeeeeeee city, like the size of GTA:Vice City, but just for skating. One big skate city. So awesome, can't wait.